Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening
This is one of our advanced whitening treatments that is more effective than the traditional laser teeth whitening option and is designed for both home and clinic use
We use Philips Zoom whitening system as it is one of the most trusted, researched and number one worldwide patient-requested professional whitening brand.
When it comes to Philips Zoom!, you will get the most dramatic results and you will leave the dentist chair with an instantly brighter and more confident smile. It uses the latest technology and is the most used technology used by dentists worldwide with over 10 million procedures worldwide.
The treatment takes only an hour and has proven to whiten teeth up to six shades lighter, reversing stains from food drinks, ageing and even discoloration from some types of medication and it’s also completely safe. The result ? Instantly brighter teeth, with little to no sensitivity. We have had excellent results with patient satisfaction nearly 100%
The treatment takes only an hour and you can walk out with a brighter smile for any occasion. It uses the latest technology and is the most used technology used by dentists worldwide with over 10 million procedures worldwide. You get excellent results and patient satisfaction is nearly 100%
Philips Zoom! WhiteSpeed In-Chair Whitening
In a hurry? Then this one is for you. With Philips Zoom! WhiteSpeed In-Chair Whitening, your teeth could be up to six shades whiter in just 60 minutes. You’ll leave the surgery with an instantly brighter, more confident smile.
For best results, we’ll send you home with customised whitening trays and a whitening kit, which is included in the price of your treatment. This way, you can continue whitening at home to keep your smile as bright as when you left the surgery.
Philips Zoom! Home Whitening
If you’re budget conscious, home whitening might be for you. You’ll receive custom made home-whitening trays and enough gels for two weeks. Choose from two options:
- Philips Zoom! DayWhite : DayWhite is perfect if you want to wear trays for as little as possible during the day. You wear the trays for 30 to 90 minutes and see results in as little as two weeks.
- Philips Zoom! NiteWhite : NiteWhite lets you whiten overnight as you sleep, so you don’t have to deal with whitening trays during the day. NiteWhite also gives noticeable results in two weeks and is available in different strengths.
Philips Zoom! Teeth Whitening treatment process in 4 Easy Steps
- The procedure begins with a short preparation to cover your gums, lips and the skin around your lips, leaving only your teeth exposed to the laser light.
- The dentist will apply the Zoom whitening gel which is specifically formulated to work with the Zoom Teeth Whitening laser light. The gel and the light work together to gently penetrate the top surface layers of your teeth to remove stains and discolouration.
- The gel will be applied for three or four fifteen minute sessions for a total time of 45 – 60 minutes, removing and cleaning your teeth after each 15 minute cycle. This extra step allows our dentist to closely monitor your colour.
- Once the three – four sessions have been completed, your teeth will be cleaned and you will go home with a brighter, whiter smile, in just one visit.
Please note prior to whitening treatment, patients may need a dental examination and hygiene treatment to ensure teeth and gums are fit for the whitening treatment.
How Philips Zoom! Teeth Whitening work?
As the pores of teeth enamel holding stains, many people experience discolouring or undesirable shades in their teeth. The dentist will protect your lips and gums with special covering and a unique hydrogen peroxide whitening gel. A light is used to activate the whitening treatment where hydrogen peroxide breaks down the molecular bonds making up stains on and in your teeth and allowing you to achieve upto 6 shades whiter teeth at the end of your session. The intense light of the Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed Whitening LED Accelerator shining on the whitening gel makes the process work even faster, improving whitening results by as much as 40% compared to other LED lamps. Following the treatment the dentist will explain the aftercare to ensure long lasting results. Some of patients might experience short term sensitivity after the treatment which is completely normal and your dentist will provide options on how discomfort can be minimised.