Probably the best teeth whitening product in market. This is excellent! I tried so many teeth whitening systems including Zoom, Boutique etc, nothing worked for me, but this one is a miracle! Clinic has very good price for enlighten compared to other clinics in London. Service was amazing and results are absolutely fab !!! I finished the treatment almost 2 years ago, with the simple top up regime I keep my teeth pearl white. Love it and recommended to friends and family!
Teeth Whitening in Camden and London
Get a Bright and Confident Smile
Teeth Whitening is the topmost requested cosmetic dental treatment in London and the UK. Our teeth undergo staining due to consumption of red wine, coffee, tea, and tobacco or you may also have discoloured smile due to age-related changes – all of which could be easily fixed with teeth whitening treatments and it is proven to be effective in 95% of patients.
So if you are looking for the very best teeth whitening treatments in Camden or in London then NW1 Dental Care can help. We are pleased to offer our patients professional teeth whitening treatment in Camden, London that offers a stunningly bright smile and long-lasting results which are all performed by fully qualified GDC (General Dental Council) registered teeth whitening dentists.
NW1 Dental Care provides the best teeth whitening procedure in London that is ideal to have just before an important social occasion like a birthday, wedding, or any other social occasion where you want to show off your radiant smile. You may even want whiter teeth to improve smile your appearance and boost your self-confidence for a date, zoom meeting for work, photoshoot, etc.. No matter the reason, NW1 Dental care in Camden, London can help you get the natural-looking white smile and restore your confidence with the most effective and safe range of whitening options available at the clinic.
Teeth Whitening Treatments available at NW1 Dental Care
Getting an attractive and beautiful bright smile is now easier for you than ever. We offer a variety of whitening options available for you today to brighten your smile, whether you prefer our in-surgery (Chairside) dental procedure or want to do it at the comfort of your home. You can even purchase tooth whitening toothpaste, mouthwash and even floss that can help improve the colour of your teeth.
At NW1 Dental care, we are pleased to offer our clients a comprehensive range of teeth whitening treatments. Our professional teeth whitening procedures available are :
- Laser Teeth Whitening
- Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening – Chairside, Home Kit, or Combo package
- Enlighten Whitening – Chairside, Home Kit, or Combo package
Book an appointment with our clinic to see a teeth whitening dentist today who can advise if you are a suitable candidate for teeth whitening and which option is best for you depending on your needs.
Chair-Side or In-surgery Professional Teeth Whitening Process
- The teeth whitening dentist will check if you are a suitable candidate for teeth whitening
- The dentist will ensure you don’t have any outstanding dental issues which could be impacted due to teeth whitening
- A cheek retractor is placed in your mouth which exposes your teeth completely for treatment
- The dentist then applies a protective resin or gel barrier that hardens to keep your gums from being irritated
- Then an actual bleaching gel or whitening product is applied to the teeth
- While you have the whitening formula on, blue laser light is pointed towards the teeth to activate the gel
- The ‘active ingredient’ present in the product is usually carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide which gets broken down into their reactive components (known as free radicals) and oxygen enters into the enamel of the teeth. The components (or free radicals) then target any stain molecules gently lifting them from the teeth and removing stains from within the teeth
- Tooth colour is changed to a lighter shade and teeth look brighter
If your teeth are sensitive, use a sensitive toothpaste such as Sensodyne to help minimise sensitivity. For 48 hours after treatment avoid cigarettes, as well as drinks that stain teeth (red wine, coffee, and tea), will also help your results last as long as possible. It’s also important to keep in good oral health, so brush and floss your teeth daily, and visit your dentist and hygienist for regular appointments.
Cost of Teeth Whitening Treatment in London
At NW1 Dental Care we offer a reasonable price for all our treatments. We are currently offering big saving and discounts on all our range of treatment options for you to choose from. Our prices are one of the best in the market compared to other dental clinics in London offering the same level of service
- Philips Zoom! Combi (Home kit and Chairside) for £450 (Usually £600)
- Philips Zoom! Chairside Laser for £300 (Usually £400)
- Philips Zoom! Home Whitening for £250 (Usually £300)
- Enlighten Home Whitening kit for £400 (Usually £500)
- Enlighten Guaranteed Combi (Home kit and Chairside) for £500 (Usually £700)
We also have special offers running all the time, so get in touch with our clinic if you searching for a teeth whitening deal in London.
As there are so many teeth whitening options available in London it’s important to know which one is best for you and how will you react to the treatment. We are offering FREE CONSULTATION with our cosmetic dentists where you can ask all your questions, find out about your options and decide if you want to go ahead with any of our teeth whitening treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Reasons why teeth turn yellow, dull or stained are :
- Poor oral health and hygiene
- Smoking cigarettes or Tobacco intake in any form
- Old dental fillings
- Alcohol consumption
- Genetic factors
- Excessive consumption of beverages like tea and coffee
- Consumption of certain medication like antibiotics, excessive fluoride (especially during childhood)
- Regain your bright smile and improve your smile appearance
- Treatment is affordable and helps enhance your smile and create first impressions
- Get rid of any stains and discolorations
- Look more young and bright
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem
- Improve your smile for special occasions like weddings, parties or work
However, before taking the treatment its important to speak to our dentist to check if you are the right candidate for the treatment
No, the effects of whitening are thought to last from few months to 2-3 years. However, this will vary from person to person. It depends on how well you maintain your oral hygiene and the effect is less likely to last as long if you smoke, or eat or drink products that can stain your teeth.
Whitening treatments help to reduce existing stains, but through consumption of coffee, soft drinks or just through natural ageing, your teeth may eventually become discoloured again.
Teeth whitening is best suited for patients with healthy teeth and gums. Before the treatment our dentist will examine your dental condition, advice if you are suitable for this treatment and suggest the best options to get brighter teeth. Patients who have yellow tones to their teeth seem to respond the best for this method.
However, teeth whitening wont be effective or wont be suitable if:
- Patient is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Candidate is child below 18 years of age
- Patients suffer from have teeth sensitivity or are allergic to bleaching agents like peroxide
- Patients have dental work such as crown, fillings, Implant, bridges, etc.
- Patient have other dental condition like tooth decay, gum disease, etc.
The session consists of roughly 10mins consultation followed by 50mins treatment. If teeth are dark, a second session is recommended apprx one week apart.
No this isn’t a painful treatment. Also. the vast majority of our patients have complained of no sensitivity. However, everyone responds differently to whitening, and sensitivity is sometimes a side effect of whitening treatments. Ask your dental professional about using a sensitivity toothpaste before and after your treatments.
If you are not an candidate for teeth whitening then you can opt for alternative treatments like bonding, veneers, lumineers which can provide you brighter and dazzling smile. However, these are more expensive than teeth whitening.
To find out more about tooth whitening please visit https://www.dentalhealth.org/tooth-whitening