This review was long overdue but I had my 2 implants done at NW1 Dental Care in 2019 and im really happy with the results. I was anxious about the treatment but it was all painless and Dr Anima and the reception team were very understanding and kind throughout. Dr Anima is clearly very skilled and does an excellent job, their prices are very reasonable so with all that in mind I don’t hesitate to recommend them. Now I am sending my daughter there for Invisalign. Thank you guys for such an amazing smile !!
Simpli5 in Camden and London
Express System to Straighten Teeth Fast
Are you unhappy with your smile and stunningly straight teeth, why not try Simpli5? Whether you are in Camden or elsewhere in London, NW1 Dental Care Practice is your one-stop destination for a straighter smile. NW1 Dental Care is pleased to offer Simpli5 invisible orthodontic aligner system, used for minor corrections that have helped many patients in London help achieve straighter teeth and a more attractive smile.
What is Simpli5 ?
Simpli5 is an Invisible orthodontic solution that uses custom-made clear aligners designed to correct minor correction by straightening teeth and improve patients’ confidence.
The treatment uses 5 aligners to treat both lower and upper teeth. It is used to align the 4-6 teeth in the front of your mouth that are tilted forward/ backward, crowded, or rotated. The total duration of the treatment can take up to three to five months. However, to get the best possible results and to keep the treatment time short it is recommended to wear the aligners 20-22 hours a day. The only time you would remove them is to clean your teeth ( brushing & flossing) and during mealtime (eating & drinking).
Who are ideal candidates for Simpli5
Simpli5 is most suited for patients with the following case types :
- Minor-to-Intermediate Anterior Crowding or Spacing
- Minor orthodontic relapses
Crowded Lower Arch
Crowded Upper Arch
Trapped Lower Laterals
Upper Arch with Spacing
Benefits of Simpli5 Treatment
- Discreet – The aligners are made from clear plastic and so virtually invisible which are difficult to detect even on close inspection
- Removable – The clear aligners can be easily removed to make it easier to drink, eat and brush your teeth
- Cost – Simpli5 aligner cost around 20% less than other clear brace systems
- Effectiveness – You will be able to start noticing the difference even before treatment is over
- Speed – The treatment time is relatively short and usually completed between 10-20 weeks
- Comfortable – Most patients have claimed that Simpli5 aligners are so comfortable that you can’t realize or feel them while wearing them
Simpli5 Teeth Straightening Procedure
Step 1 – Initial Appointment:
- You will have an initial consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists who listen to your concerns and then the dentist will conduct a full dental examination, take photographs, and necessary X-rays to determine if discuss if Simpli5 is suitable for you or should you go for an alternative treatment.
- You will be provided with a personalised treatment plan and asked to sign a consent form if you want to go ahead.
- Digital scan (Impressions) of your teeth will be taken that is sent to the lab to make your custom made Simpli5 Aligner
Step 2 – Fit Appointment: 2 -3 weeks later
- Simpli5 Aligner is fitted in your mouth and the dentist will also show you how to insert, remove and clean them
- Composite attachments are placed as needed
- Polishing strips used to create space to allow teeth to move into position
- You start wearing the aligners for 20-22 hours a day
Step 3 – Review Appointments: Every Two-Four weeks
- We will monitor the movement of teeth
- The dentist will make necessary adjustments in a series of short appointments
- Discuss any patient’s concerns
Step 4 – End Appointment: Retainer
Once we are happy with the final position of your teeth, the dentist will take a digital scan to make a custom made clear retainer to help maintain new teeth position.
At your end appointment, we would recommend a final hygiene session to complete your new smile !
Cost of Simpli5 in London
The cost of the Simpli5 normally depends on the severity of your condition. Nw1 Dental Care offers the Simpli5 at a very competitive price compared to other dental clinics in London or UK. We offer FREE consultations in our dental practice in London where the dentist can access your condition and provide you with the exact cost of Simpli5 treatment.
The Simpli5 aligners are worn in sequence and gradually move the teeth into the desired position. Each of the custom clear trays moves teeth up to 0.5mm movement and are made in laboratories which adjust each tray to enable movement of rotated and teeth out of alignment to move together.
All orthodontic work results in increased plaque accumulation and so immaculate oral hygiene must be maintained throughout treatment.
At NW1 Dental Care we recommend before braces fit a Gold hygiene visit to ensure teeth and gums are at optimal standard and during treatment if required another Gold hygiene visit to prevent any decay forming or gum disease.
You can receive Simpli5 treatment at NW1 Dental Care clinic in Camden. We offer a wide range of clear aligners system to help straighten your teeth and are one of the top teeth straightening provider in London.
Simpli5 aligners are removable, so you need to take them out while enjoying your food or drinks.