Laser Teeth Whitening
Laser Teeth Whitening in Camden and London – Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening
NW1 Dental Care is pleased to offer Laser Teeth Whitening in Camden, North London which is one of the easiest and quickest ways to get brighter white smiles. This is one of our most popular & cost-effective cosmetic treatments using in-surgery( chairside) laser tooth whitening procedure to improve your smile and self-esteem.
For those living a busy lifestyle and who want quick results in just one hour, why not try the chairside laser teeth whitening treatment (also called LED whitening) at NW1 Dental Care. Give us an hour of your time, and we will help you achieve whiter teeth for that all-important interview, self-confidence or simply to top up on your regular whitening routine. This dental procedure occurs under properly monitored conditions that enable the safe use of bleaching gel. The results are visible immediately after the treatment.
The results vary from person to person. We recommend for best results to have a cleaning done prior to treatment. On average teeth are whitened up to 3-4 shades by a standard laser whitening procedure. We offer premium whitening treatments packages on Philips Zoom and Enlighten where you can expect even better results and teeth whitened up to 16 shades of B1.
We also recommend avoiding any staining liquids and foods for at least 24hrs after treatment.
Cost of Laser Teeth Whitening – Zoom Teeth Whitening
Our laser teeth whitening treatments are very affordable, with prices starting at just £300 for roughly an hour-long session. Our costs are very competitive and reasonably priced compared to other dental clinics in London. We are currently offering big saving and discounts on all our range of treatment options for you to choose from. Our prices are one of the best in the market compared to other dental clinics in London offering the same level of service
- Philips Zoom! Chairside Laser for £300 (Usually £400)
- Philips Zoom! Combi (Home kit and Chairside) for £450 (Usually £600)
- Enlighten Home Whitening kit for £400 (Usually £500)
- Enlighten Guaranteed Combi (Home kit and Chairside) for £500 (Usually £700)
We also have special offers running all the time, so get in touch with our clinic if you searching for a teeth whitening deal in London.
As there are so many teeth whitening options available in London it’s important to know which one is best for you and how will you react to the treatment. We are offering FREE CONSULTATION with our cosmetic dentists where you can ask all your questions, find out about your options and decide if you want to go ahead with any of our teeth whitening treatments.
Enquire Today for Teeth Whitening in London
Don’t settle for time-consuming home whitening kits or the promises of whitening toothpaste which leave much to be desired. With a simple one-hour session at our teeth whitening clinic in London, you’ll go home beaming, literally, with the satisfaction of having had five-star treatment.
- The teeth whitening dentist will check if you are a suitable candidate for teeth whitening
- The dentist will ensure you don’t have any outstanding dental issues which could be impacted due to teeth whitening
- A cheek retractor is placed in your mouth which exposes your teeth completely for treatment
- The dentist then applies a protective resin or gel that will harden to keep your gums from being irritated
- Then an actual breaching gel or whitening product is applied to the teeth
- While you have the whitening formula on, laser light is pointed towards the teeth to activate the gel
- The ‘active ingredient’ present in the product is usually carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide which gets broken down into their reactive components (known as free radicals) and oxygen enters into the enamel of the teeth. The components (or free radicals) then target any stain molecules gently lifting them from the teeth and removing stains from within the teeth
- Tooth colour is changed to a lighter shade and teeth look brighter
The session consists of roughly 10mins consultation followed by 50mins treatment. If teeth are dark, a second session is recommended approx one week apart.
- You can regain your bright smile
- Treatment is reasonably cheap and takes less than an hour
- Get rid of any discoloration & stains
- Improve your smile for special occasions like weddings, parties, or work
- Help enhance your smile and create first impressions
- Look more attractive and boost your confidence and self-esteem
- Poor hygiene
- Consumption of certain medication
- Old dental fillings
- Alcohol consumption
- Tobacco intake
The results vary from person to person. We recommend for best results to have a cleaning done prior to treatment. On average teeth are whitened up to 3-4 shades by laser whitening procedure. We also recommend avoiding any staining liquids and foods for at least 24hrs after treatment.
No this isn’t a painful treatment. Also. the vast majority of our patients have complained of no sensitivity.
No teeth whitening will normally last from few months to 2-3 years, but it varies from person to person. It depends on how well you maintain your oral hygiene, if you smoke, drink alcohol, tea, coffee, etc..
Chair-side teeth whitening is the most popular treatment in cosmetic dentistry and rising by an estimated 30% year on year.
It is arguably a quick and better approach to get whiter teeth by just visiting a dental clinic for less than an hour and getting professional teeth whitening compared to whitening toothpaste or over the counter whitening kits