Itero Scanner in Camden, London
At NW1 Dental care, we use the state-of-the-art digital impression system by using iTero Intraoral Scanner that can digitally capture a detailed 3D model for your teeth, gums and bite. It uses cutting-edge technology for individualized orthodontics, such as in an Invisalign clear braces treatment.
This revolutionary technology gives most accurate, comfortable and fast impression of your teeth and gums for better fitting aligners. You and your dentist can follow the scanning progress on the screen. We take the scan in 2-3 minutes with a hand held compact wand which renders a digital 3D impression of your teeth structure that we send directly to the laboratory.
We use the scanner in the restoration procedure which includes bridges, crowns, inlays and onlays, veneers and Invisalign. With iTero Intraoral Scanner we can show you how your teeth will look after your Invisalign treatment even before starting the treatment.
Benefits of the iTero Intraoral Scanner
- No more impressions (scanning only)
- No gooey mess associated with impression materials
- Breathe and swallow as you normally would
- No unpleasant taste or smell
- View 3D scans onscreen with your dentist immediately
- Faster delivery times of your personalized Invisalign® treatment plan
- See a simulation of your potential post-treatment smile
- Allows for a precise fit of crowns, bridges, implants, and Invisalign clear aligners and retainers
- Eliminates the need to retake impressions