Straighten Teeth Fast with the Inman Aligner
How does it work
Inman Aligner uses nickel-titanium coil springs to gently oppose each other and apply pressure to move teeth into the desired position. As the gentle forces are active over a large range of movement, they are much quicker in achieving amazing results.
Patients are extremely pleased with the outcome and the sheer speed of the treatment. However, note that Inman Aligner needs to be worn for 16-20 hours a day for the treatment to be fast and effective.
As part of the treatment, you will be seen regularly every 2-3 weeks to ensure treatment is going on course and adjust the aligner accordingly to get optimum results.
Inman Aligner Teeth Straightening Procedure
Step 1 – Initial Appointment:
- You will have an initial consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists who will be Inman Certified. We will listen to your concerns and then the dentist will conduct a full dental examination, take photographs, and necessary X-rays to determine if Inman Aligner is suitable for you or should you go for an alternative treatment.
- You will be provided with a personalised treatment plan and asked to sign a consent form if you want to go ahead.
- Digital scan (Impressions) of your teeth will be taken that is sent to the lab to make your custom made Inman Aligner
Step 2 – Fit Appointment: 2 -3 weeks later
- Inman Aligner is fitted in your mouth and the dentist will also show you how to insert, remove and clean them
- Composite attachments are placed as needed
- Polishing strips used to create space to allow teeth to move into position
- You start wearing the aligners for 16-20 hours a day
Step 3 – Review Appointments: Every Two-Four weeks
- We will monitor the movement of teeth
- The dentist will make necessary adjustments in a series of short appointments
- Discuss any patient’s concerns
Step 4 – End Appointment: Retainer
Once we are happy with the final position of your teeth, the dentist will take a digital scan to make a custom made clear retainer to help maintain new teeth position.
At your end appointment, we would recommend a final hygiene session to complete your new smile !