Composite Veneers in London
Same Day Veneers in Camden, London
Always wanted that perfect smile but don’t want to wait weeks for the lab work to finally arrive? Or want another way apart from porcelain veneers that can change your smile ? NW1 Dental Care has the solution, we offer composite veneers to our patients in Camden & London that is ideal for people who want a quick, cost-effective, versatile, and less evasive solution to repair and improve the appearance of the teeth.
Same-day veneers are known as Composite Veneers or direct veneers are simply composite veneers where the tooth is reconstructed through a build-up of composite filling material instead of cover being attached. Composite veneers require no drilling and no injection for instantly transforming your smile! It is a simple, cheaper, and faster veneer option that can be applied in one appointment as these veneers are prepared by our experienced and skilled cosmetic dentist in the surgery as opposed to porcelain veneers which are made in a lab and require few visits to the dentist.
Composite veneers are mostly used to improve the appearance of a smile and fix smaller occurrences such as chipping of teeth or the discolouring of teeth. They are much more flexible and versatile because they can be repaired, altered or re-done at any time.
The treatment process is pain-free and involves applying layers of composite to your tooth, for the layers to be moulded to fit your desired length and shape of teeth. The composite is hardened using a curing light and then polished to give instant results.
Benefits of Composite Veneers
- Suitable for almost everyone and helps improve the overall look of the teeth
- Mostly requires no drilling and treatment is reversible
- Composite resin can treat chipped, cracked or damaged teeth
- Helps change the shape of your teeth
- Composite material can be matched to your existing tooth colour, or combine your composite veneers with teeth whitening treatment to achieve a whiter smile.
- Eliminate small gaps in your teeth by slightly changing the size or shape of a tooth.
- Hide existing fillings on your front teeth to make them more aesthetically pleasing.
- Achieve fast results in one or two visits, not weeks or months.
Composite Veneers Process
Step 1. Choosing The Shade
We start by selecting resin that is an ideal match for the colour of your teeth
Step 2. Applying The Material
We will then mould, shape and place the resin in thin layers on the area to be treated
Step 3. Curing The Resin
We use an extremely bright light to cure the bonding material, before polishing to achieve a smooth finish
Uveneers at NW1 Dental Care
At NW1 Dental Care we also use Uvneers system which is an innovative veneer template system that is endorsed by leading cosmetic dentists around the world and was created by a dentist for the dentist. The Uveneers system was designed to make it easier and faster for dentists to create direct composite veneers with predictable shape, polish, and symmetry, in one visit only making the results great for both dentist and patient!
Our cosmetic dentist uses an organically modified compo-ceramic material that mimics the appearance of beautiful, healthy teeth. The material is carefully shaped over the teeth and a special template placed over to create an even, beautiful new smile.
Quick, long-lasting, and easy to repair, same-day veneers are increasingly becoming the treatment of choice for small, chipped, eroded, large unsightly filled or slightly crooked teeth.
Cost of Composite Veneers in London
At NW1 Dental Care we understand that price is an important consideration for any treatment. We offer free veneers consultations for our patients where the dentist will listen to your concerns, we find out what clients don’t like about their teeth and what type of smile is required. The composite veneers cost in London depends on skill, experience, the time needed to complete the work, and its complexity. If you are suitable for composite or same-day veneers you will be given a full cost breakdown of your treatment depending on your case i.e no. of teeth and any dental issues to be fixed before treatment. Our cost of Uveneers starts from £400 which is very competitive and very reasonably priced compared to other dental clinics in and around London.
Almost any person. They can be used to;
- Cosmetically create a brighter, whiter and beautiful sparking smile
- To repair any chipped or broken section of a tooth
- Cover severely discoloured teeth
- Correct misshapen teeth
- Close unwanted spaces between teeth or make them larger in size
- Cover worn or chipped teeth
- Cover crooked teeth
- It is more cost effective compared to porcelain veneer or crowns
- It is very simple and the transformation of your smile is instant
- The procedure is quick as less time is needed to be spent on carving and polishing
- minimal tooth preparing is required
- produces consistent, predictable, perfect results with regard to final tooth shape, shine, and smile design
- It doesn’t require teeth drilling in most cases, as such are reversible treatment
- Easily repairable when compared with porcelain veneers
- These can stain more readily compared to porcelain veneer
- The quality and looks of composite veneers depends on skill and experience of person making them
- These are crafted and bonded within the mouth, not allowing patients as much involvement in the design of their smile or smile trial
- There are more choices in tooth shades with porcelain veneers
- Patients can trial their look beforehand with porcelain veneers
This is very popular with children as its quick to perform especially in those cases of fracture tooth
As there is minimal prep involved it Is an ideal choice for children as no need to give anaesthetic, quick and pain free.
The shine from Uveneer lasts and continues to look like a natural tooth because the template is used as an oxygen barrier, preventing the air-inhibited layer.
Normally composite veneers last for 3-5 years on average. However, if proper care is taken these could last even more. The key to longevity is keeping good oral hygiene and routine dental check-ups.