Composite Veneers in London
Same-Day Veneers, Direct Veneer or Instant Veneers
Are looking for affordable veneers in London? Are you in a hurry to get that perfect smile but don’t want to wait weeks to get the veneers back from lab? If so, then composite veneers might be a good option for you.
If you are looking for the very best composite veneer treatments in Camden or anywhere in London then NW1 Dental Care can help. We offer composite veneers treatment in London, also known as direct veneers, or instant veneers, or same-day veneers, to help you to recreate a beautiful and natural smile. Our team of highly skilled and experienced cosmetic dentists has helped thousands of patients to get their perfect smiles.
What are Composite Veneers ?
Composite veneers are a quick, cost-effective, versatile, and less evasive solution to repair and improve the appearance of the teeth. They are another way apart from porcelain veneers that can change your smile but using composite resin with filling material that is the colour of your teeth.
Composite veneers are a conservative approach to enhancing and improving your smile. The treatment is pain-free and requires no drilling, no injection to instantly transform your smile !
They are mostly used to improve the appearance of a smile and fix smaller occurrences such as chipping of teeth, fix the alignment of few teeth, or the discolouring of teeth. The procedure is simple and can be done in one single visit so that’s why they are also referred to as “Same day Veneers” or “Instant veneers”. It can take between 45mins to few hours depending on the number of teeth requiring veneers.
The procedure involves the tooth being reconstructed through a build-up of composite filling material instead of the cover being attached like in porcelain veneers. A tooth coloured resin material is used to bond onto your tooth, shaped and polished allowing us to reshape and even whiten your teeth. The treatment consists of minimal or no tooth preparation and doesn’t affect the natural tooth. Composite Veneers are very flexible and versatile because they can be repaired, altered or re-done at any time and the treatment is reversible if required.
Who Can Get Composite Veneers ?
Almost any person can be a candidate for composite veneers. They can be used to
- Change the colour of the teeth, usually to a whiter shade.
- Fix chipped or broken teeth
- Improve the appearance of the teeth
- Align the teeth and make them straighter
- Fill gaps between teeth or make them larger in size.
- Helps change the shape of your teeth
- To protect the surface of the teeth and help if there is enamel loss
Benefits of Composite Veneers
- These are more affordable and cheaper than porcelain veneers
- Suitable for almost everyone and helps improve the overall look of the teeth
- As they don’t have to cover all of the tooth surface it’s an ideal choice for closing gaps between teeth. For example, they are the best choice for diastema which is gaps on top of the front teeth.
- Mostly requires no drilling and so the treatment is reversible
- These are easily repaired in comparison to porcelain veneers which if broken or chipped require new ones to be made in the lab
- Composite resin can hide many aesthetic faults like badly shaped teeth, discolouration, gaps in teeth, and other minor cosmetic issues
- Treatment is usually completed in one visit to give you an instant smile
Composite Veneers Process
Step 1. Choosing The Shade
We start by selecting resin that is an ideal match for the colour of your teeth
Step 2. Applying The Material
We will then mould, shape and place the resin in thin layers on the area to be treated
Step 3. Curing The Resin
We use an extremely bright light to cure the bonding material, before polishing to achieve a smooth finish
Cost of Composite Veneers in London
At NW1 Dental Care, we have been providing composite veneers in London for many years and we understand that price is an important consideration for any treatment. We offer free veneers consultations for our patients where the dentist will listen to your concerns, we find out what clients don’t like about their teeth and what type of smile is required. The dentist will assess your condition and provide a full cost breakdown of your treatment depending on your case i.e no. of teeth and any dental issues to be fixed before treatment.
Our fees for composite veneers in London are based on skill, experience, the time needed to complete the work, and the complexity of your case. Our prices for one composite veneer start from £400 which very reasonably and competitively priced compared to other dental clinics in and around London. If the cost of veneers is a concern, then talk to our dentist who can discuss different finance options and in some instances discounts for fitting a certain number of composite veneers at once.
Uveneers at NW1 Dental Care
At NW1 Dental Care we also use Uvneers system which is an innovative veneer template system that is endorsed by leading cosmetic dentists around the world and was created by a dentist for the dentist. The Uveneers system was designed to make it easier and faster for dentists to create direct composite veneers with predictable shape, polish, and symmetry, in one visit only making the results great for both dentist and patient!
Our cosmetic dentist uses an organically modified compo-ceramic material that mimics the appearance of beautiful, healthy teeth. The material is carefully shaped over the teeth and a special template placed over to create an even, beautiful new smile.
Quick, long-lasting, and easy to repair, same-day veneers are increasingly becoming the treatment of choice for small, chipped, eroded, large unsightly filled or slightly crooked teeth.
You can get composite veneers at NW1 Dental Care, please schedule a free appointment to discuss your case with one of our cosmetic dentists
Normally composite veneers last for 3-5 years on average. However, if proper care is taken these could last even more. The key to longevity is keeping good oral hygiene and routine dental check-ups.
Almost any person. They can be used to;
- Cosmetically create a brighter, whiter and beautiful sparking smile
- To repair any chipped or broken section of a tooth
- Cover severely discoloured teeth
- Correct misshapen teeth
- Close unwanted spaces between teeth or make them larger in size
- Cover worn or chipped teeth
- Cover crooked teeth
Composite veneers do not break easily and are quite strong. However, they can chip for various reasons like chewing or biting hard food, clenching or grinding teeth, etc. Even if they chip or do break the good part is that they can easily be repaired in one dental visit.
- It is more cost effective compared to porcelain veneer or crowns
- It is very simple and the transformation of your smile is instant
- The procedure is quick as less time is needed to be spent on carving and polishing
- minimal tooth preparing is required
- produces consistent, predictable, perfect results with regard to final tooth shape, shine, and smile design
- It doesn’t require teeth drilling in most cases, as such are reversible treatment
- Easily repairable when compared with porcelain veneers
- These can stain more readily compared to porcelain veneer
- The quality and looks of composite veneers depends on skill and experience of person making them
- These are crafted and bonded within the mouth, not allowing patients as much involvement in the design of their smile or smile trial
- There are more choices in tooth shades with porcelain veneers
- Patients can trial their look beforehand with porcelain veneers
This is very popular with children as its quick to perform especially in those cases of fracture tooth
As there is minimal prep involved it Is an ideal choice for children as no need to give anaesthetic, quick and pain free.
The shine from Uveneer lasts and continues to look like a natural tooth because the template is used as an oxygen barrier, preventing the air-inhibited layer.
A lot of people ask us if composite veneers straighten teeth? Though this might seem an easy and fast solution compared to braces treatment we do NOT recommend using composite veneers to straighten teeth. We offer a number of teeth straightening options (Invisalign. Inman Aligner, Lingual braces, 6m smile) for time-constrained people where some treatment could get you great results in on 3-6 months.
Composite veneers don’t damage your teeth. In fact, they would improve the look of your teeth as they are fitted to match your smile.
Composite veneers benefit from being easily replaced or removed. So when you visit the dental clinic for your regualr check-ups or hygiene appointments, you can discuss the maintenance requirement (if needed) which in most cases might be a simple “top-up” of composite.