All On 4 Dental Implants
All-On-4 Dental Implants in Camden, London
Our teeth are extremely important; they impact what we can eat, how we look and, often, how we feel about ourselves. If you suffer from lost or damaged teeth or ill-fitting dentures, then you’ll know the feeling all too well. If you want to change your life for the better and put the smile back on your face, it may be time to consider a new solution.
Due to advancements in Dental Implant technology, it is possible to do full jaw restoration using just 4 Dental Implants, thus the term “All-on-4”. The revolutionary All on 4 dental implant technique offers the most comfortable, natural and functional solution for missing teeth. What’s more, at NW1 Dental Care we focus exclusively on dental implants and All On 4, so we’ll be able to have you smiling again in no time.
What Are All-On-4 Dental Implants?
All on 4 is a revolutionary dental implant technique in which a full set of upper or lower teeth can be attached to and supported by just four dental implants.
Both traditional implants and All on 4 involve fitting small titanium screws inside the jawbone to replace the roots of missing teeth. However, traditionally to replace a full arch of teeth required up to eight implants and treatment could take as long as one year to complete. All on 4, on the other hand, uses precise positioning and angling of the implants to allow the dentist to attach a full arch of teeth almost immediately after surgery!
After having All on 4 treatment, you’ll be able to eat and speak normally, you’ll facial aesthetics will be restored, and your jawbone structure will be preserved. And, as All on 4 are easier to clean and maintain than removable dentures, your overall oral health will benefit too.
We can provide “All-on-4” treatment with a set of removable dentures or with a fixed bridge placed onto 4 implants that have been placed into the patient’s mouth. Your dentist will discuss the options available to you.
What Are All-On-6 Dental Implants?
This is when 6 Dental Implants are placed into a patient’s mouth to hold a 12-unit bridge. 6 titanium abutments are screwed into the previously placed implants. The bridge is then permanently fixed onto the implants in the patient`s mouth.
How Much Do All-On-4 Dental Implants Cost?
When it comes to dental implants, you get what you pay for. It’s important to not pay above the odds but equally important that you have the right treatment if you are to achieve the desired results. It’s not easy to compare costs for All on 4 treatment as there are several elements that influence prices. If you’ve been researching how much it costs, you may have noticed a discrepancy in prices across different clinics in London.
When considering costs, and choosing a dentist, the scope and type of treatment will have an influence, but so will the quality of the procedure and materials used. At NW1 Dental Care we have dentists who have the qualification, expertise, and huge amount of experience with a variety of patients for dental implant work to ensure they can provide you with comfortable, long-lasting and desired results.
The cost of All on 4 implants varies according to personal circumstances and the type of replacement teeth you choose. “All-on-4” Dental Implants are the most affordable option for Full Mouth Restoration – the price of a 12 teeth denture and the placement of 4 dental implants costs starting from £7000 at NW1 Dental Care.
Why Choose Dental Implants for Full Mouth Restoration?
- All-on-4 or All-on-6 replacement teeth are fixed permanently in the mouth and can be cleaned just like natural teeth. In time you will not think about the fact that you have implants.
- Your whole set of teeth or arch is supported by just 4 to 6 implants. Treatment cost is more reasonable compared to the one that involves 8 to 10 implants.
- They require some care and maintenance and unlike dentures do not involve any issue related to worn out, loosening, slipping, and friction against the gum tissues.
- The procedure proves effective in complex cases, which were considered untreatable earlier.
- The treatments are carried out far quicker than traditional methods with less surgery. A permanent set of teeth can be fitted in the same appointment as the implants
- Usually, longer implants are used for patients having less bone mass. This allows them to avoid bone grafting treatment which also reduces the cost
- The teeth of All-on-4 do not rub against the gums (thus no ulceration with denture wear) as they are securely anchored into the dental implants.
All-on-4 / All-on-6 could provide a confidence-boosting alternative and are life-changing procedures that is recommended by patients worldwide. If you have had enough of hiding your smile or struggling with dentures and want to find out more, then call us to arrange your FREE All on 4 implant consultation at our practice in Camden, London. At your consultation, our experienced Dentist will review your medical history, oral health, and personal circumstances and will be able to recommend the best treatment plan for your needs