Laser Teeth Whitening in Camden, North London
NW1 Dental Care are pleased to offer our patients Laser Teeth Whitening in Camden, North London.
Laser teeth whitening or LED whitening for those living the busy lifestyle and want a quick result in just one hour. Why not try the in-chair laser teeth whitening treatment at NW1 Dental Care. Give us an hour of your time, and we will help you achieve whiter teeth for that all important interview, self confidence or simply to top up on your regular whitening routine.
- The dentist will check if you are suitable for teeth laser whitening.
- Cheek retractor is placed.
- Whitening gel is applied to the teeth.
- Laser light pointed towards the teeth to activate the gel.
- Removes stains from within the teeth.
How long does the session last?
- 10mins consultation, 50mins treatment.
- If teeth are dark, a second session is recommended apprx one week apart.
What results can i expect?
- We recommend for best results to have a cleaning done prior to treatment.
- On average teeth are whitened up to 4 shades.
- We also recommend avoiding any staining liquids and foods for at least 24hrs after treatment.
Will I experience pain?
- The vast majority of our patients have complained of no sensitivity.