Enlighten Tooth Whitening in Camden, London
NW1 Dental Care are pleased to offer our patients Enlighten Tooth Whitening in Camden, London.
Enlighten Tooth Whitening System is our most highly recommended tooth whitening treatment available. This product has proven to lighten teeth by up to 10 shades .What’s best is it is guaranteed to reach B1 shade.
This product will help reverse the years of everyday staining, boost your confidence and give you an overall brighter, dazzling smile. The Enlighten whitening system includes a range of professional treatments eg. anti-sensitivity serum to reduce sensitivity. For the best possible results, we recommend a combination of in-house and at-home treatments.
This procedure usually involves two visits. In your first visit the dentist will take molds (impressions) of your teeth, for both the upper & lower teeth. These molds are then sent to an Enlighten laboratory, who will then make high quality custom-made bleaching trays for you. This procedure takes approximately about 2 weeks to be ready. During this period you will need to use a special serum paste twice a day which contains a substance called Hydroxyapatite (HAP) which is what your enamel is made of. This HAP does not only improve the whitening effect but it will also reduce any sensitivity, protect and strengthens your teeth.
On your next visit you will be able to collect your bleaching trays. The dentist will try in the trays and give you clear instructions and demonstration on how to apply the gel.
Why whiten your teeth ?
- Increase your confidence and self-esteem.
- You desire a celebrity smile
- To look more youthful
- To get ready for a special event such as a wedding, interview etc
- Appear more attractive to the opposite sex
- To reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
Why use Enlighten to whiten teeth ?
- Guaranteed B1 result (Top of shade guide nice and white).
- No need for ‘white diet’ – eat/drink as normal during treatment.
- Super comfy whitening trays.
- Reduced pain and sensitivity.
- You will start to see results within 2 weeks of treatment.
What are the side effects?
Teeth whitening is a safe, non-invasive, effective and popular method of brightening all natural teeth. However, some patients do experience some sensitivity during the whitening process, but this minimised with the use of Enlighten-sensitive toothpaste. It is important that the procedure is followed strictly as this will ensure the best optimum results are achieved.
Will Enlighten gel whiten my fillings and crowns and veneers?
Enlighten teeth whitening only works on the enamel and only whiten your natural teeth. So therefore it does not whiten porcelain or white composite restorations.
Ask your friendly dentist at NW1 Dental Care more about Enlighten and how it can make you start smiling all the time.
Enlighten Home kit and Chair Side Whitening :
Chair side ultra-boost to get the guaranteed B1 result
Initial Consultation Appointment:
- Consultation to check your teeth are suitable for the Enlighten treatment.
- Shade readings and impressions of your teeth will be taken.
- Your impressions will be sent to the Enlighten laboratory where they will produce high quality bleaching trays. This process should take around 2 weeks.
- You will also be asked to use the special Tooth Serum Toothpaste twice a day for two weeks.
- This is an ideal time to ask your dentist on any concerns or questions you may have.
- Collect your Enlighten home tooth whitening kit.
- You will be shown how to use the bleaching and gel whitening tray kit. This must be used for 14 consecutive nights!
- Free Evo-Seal desensitising swabs – help reduce any sensitivity during treatment.
- Remember to keep using you Enlighten Tooth serum toothpaste twice a day!
- 45 minute in chair session with dentist. Remember to bring you tooth trays with you!
- Special gel in trays to completely and evenly whitened to their maximum level.
- To ensure teeth remain at this lovely white bright level. We recommend using the trays once every other month. An extra gel syringe can be purchased which will last around 12 months.
Enlighten products conform to the 6% hydrogen peroxide maximum release as legally allowed following the Cosmetic Products (Safety) (Amendment) Regulations 2012.
- We at NW1 Dental Care follow the legislation which came into effect on 31st October 2012 and will always:
- Ensure a dental professional registered with the GDC carries out the whitening.
- Carry out an initial oral examination to check for any oral pathology prior to whitening.
- Sorry but no whitening for under 18’s.
- Show you exactly how to use the product before you take it away.